Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CPS points only for afternoon section

The L40 CPS data are only for the afternoon section. You guys in the morning section did not quite have time for CPS, but the afternoon genius section did have time.

So I posted up points for the afternoon section.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I will have one more question for the morning section. E.g., if my CPS lesson is 10 questions for afternoon, the morning section will be 11 questions. That will even everybody out, even though the L40 rows look lonely and forgotten for you all in morning section.

By the way, I always upload zeros to EVERYONE'S CPS rows in the gradebook. I do this so that Webcourses will compute the CPS running subtotals properly. Webcourses acts weird if it has a blank space with which to compute, so
  1. my first move is always to pave each CPS line in the grade book with zeros,
  2. then replace the zeros with actual CPS answered and CPS correct scores for everybody who clicked.