Saturday, October 19, 2013

Signups procedure

Here is the signup procedure for Special Study Groups this coming week, for the students who just got a message in Webcourses from me about signups:
  1. Look over the Full SSG Schedule page, linked to the home page, right below the HW 16 link.
  2. Find one or two SSGs that fit your Monday/Tuesday schedule.
  3. Sign up for your top choice, starting at 7:30 AM on Monday, in our lecture hall, MSB260.
  4. I will be there at 7:30 AM with signup sheets. Bring your campus ID. First come, first served.
  5. If you cannot get there before lecture starts at 8:30 AM, then you can catch me in the Library cafe from about 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM, after which I will head back to MSB260 for my afternoon lecture.
If you did not get a message about this in Webcourses from me, then you'll have to wait until 2:30 PM, Monday; if there are any more spots, maybe you can sign up.