Thursday, February 3, 2011

Homework 5

Our homework assignments are always
  1. Tuesday afternoon til Thursday morning, or
  2. Thursday afternoon until Tuesday morning.
Always lecture to lecture. This includes HW 5.

However, I typed a typo on the little description blurb for HW 5, which incorrectly mentioned it being due Tuesday. However, the internal settings of the assignment were correctly configured, with HW set to expire at 10:30 AM today, as per usual.

I apologize to the dozen or so students who got caught napping by my confusing typo. It was my mistake.

But do not sweat it too much, because we traditionally have a mega-combo review HW on the lst weekend of the semester, going into finals week, which I grade out as bonus pointage. So you can get the damage repaired. Also, any bonus point will have that effect, for any of the other bonus point opportunities from time to time this semester.