Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exam 1 grades up: nobody flunked, nobody aced.


Your scores for exam 1 are now up. Look in your My Grades page in Webcourses.

Bonus points:

  1. the bonus point from CPS ("Exam 1 SMA bonus") is also up - if you answered correctly;
  2. for a few students, there is a bonus point ("Bonus question MT1") for having suggested a question for this exam that we adjudged to be good enough to use.
Bonus points are also in My Grades' "BONUS POINTS AREA" right below the exam scores.

Exam1's highest score was 49/50 and lowest was 26/50, so nobody aced it, yet nobody flunked it either! This tells me the exam was challenging yet fair.

There are a few students who were absent or who have a score pending for some other reason. For those students, the My Grades page reads either "pending" or "no score reported." We will try to sort that out when I get back to campus next Tuesday.